ePharmacy Customer Service Helpdesk
The ePharmacy Customer Service Helpdesk is designed to deal with calls relating to the operation of the ePharmacy systems. All hardware issues should be initially directed to your supplier and not the Helpdesk.
Information enquiries regarding drug tariffs and product exemptions should be directed to keying sites at Bridge View, Meridian Court and Gyle Square, as at present, and not to the Helpdesk.
The ePharmacy Helpdesk:
- provides a single point of contact to record all ePharmacy related calls;
- provides a call management service that will log calls and assign them to the appropriate resolver group where required;
- manages all calls through the Helpdesk system ensuring that the relevant information is retained/updated on all call progress. Customer Service Advisors will monitor calls and keep all relevant parties updated on call progress through to resolution;
- works with all technical and PMR Helpdesks in order to provide a professional and high standard call management service to the Community Pharmacists;
- is instrumental in supporting information exchange and knowledge/skill transfer to all interested parties.
ePharmacy Customer Service Helpdesk Satisfaction Survey Results 2013
The ePharmacy Customer Service Helpdesk Survey was designed to assess the quality of service that the ePharmacy Helpdesk is providing to all Health Board IM&T Facilitators, and to find out how best to meet all their expectations in the future. Read the report>>
|email@example.com||0131 275 6600||Mon - Thurs 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Fri 8.30 am - 4.00 pm